The Lottery’s Awards for All scheme is now offering funding from £300 to £20,000. And can support your project for up to two years e.g., funding organisation for a maximum of £20,000 within a 12-month period and £40,000 within a two-year period.
You can apply for funding to deliver a new or existing activity or to support your organisation to change and adapt to new and future challenges.
They can fund projects that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.
The grant is suitable for voluntary or community organisations and annual income will be taken into consideration.
- There is no deadline, however you need to apply at least 16 weeks before you want to start the activities or spend any of the money.
- To find out more click here; https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/national-lottery-awards-for-all-england#section-2