This programme offers a larger amount of funding (over £10,000) for organisations that work together with a shared set of goals to help their community thrive – whether that’s a community living in the same area, or people with similar interests or life experiences.
They are continuing to support people and communities most adversely impacted by COVID-19 e.g., they can support you and your partners to:
- continue to deliver activity, whether you’re supporting your existing users, responding to the immediate crisis or undertaking recovery activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient in order to respond to new and future challenges.
However, in order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
You can expect them to be flexible and responsive to your community’s needs:
- whether you need long- or shorter-term funding
- whether your request is for a particular activity or to create more fundamental change
- whether the funding is to support a single organisation or to bring organisations together.
To find out more click here: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/partnerships-england