Tesco Community Grants support local good causes that focus on helping children and families.
Examples of eligible applications with a focus on supporting children and families could be;
- a local school needing food for a children’s breakfast club,
- a voluntary organisation working with families to run holiday clubs,
- a charity supporting young people with specialist advice to manage mental health,
- a brownie or scout group needing new tents,
- or a youth sports club needing new equipment,
- or a local friends of a park group wanting to develop a new toddler area.
Tesco Community Grants support thousands of local community projects and good causes across the UK. The scheme is open to registered charities and not-for-profit organisations, so if you are an eligible organisation then apply for a grant now.
If you are a Tesco customer or colleague, you can nominate a cause that you’d like to see supported and they’ll contact them to encourage them to apply. They’ll select those need a little help in your local area and when their customers are given a blue token, in any of their Tesco stores at the checkout, they can vote for their favourite charity to receive a grant by putting the blue token in the Tesco Community Grants box.
To find out more click here: https://tescocommunitygrants.org.uk/