Club Matter have updated their website with a variety of resources to help clubs get through the next few weeks and months.
From physical infrastructure to making sure your committee is still functioning, there are lots of things that can be done during this time to ensure that your club can keep running or keep it in the best position possible.
They also producing a series of resources, case studies and toolkits to guide through what you may need to do during this time. They will continue to update these across the week but they’ll include:
- Business continuity planning template
- Securing your premises checklist
- Emergency financial planning template
- Chairing online meetings and AGMs guide
- Preparing your committee guide
- Understanding the financial support available.
To view these and find out more click here; https://learn.sportenglandclubmatters.com/course/view.php?id=71