Funding for constituted not-for-profit organisations that are within five miles of an operating Veolia site in England or Wales.
The Veolia Environmental Trust offers grants of between £10,000 and £75,000 for projects located within the proximity of a qualifying Veolia site in England or Wales. Match funding of at least 20% is required, and applicants requesting grants of £40,000 or more require a Third Party Contribution.
The funding is available for capital improvement projects at a single site with discrete start and end dates.
Projects should fall under one of the following categories:
- Community buildings and rooms, including community centres, village halls, community spaces within religious buildings, and Scout or Girl Guiding buildings.
- Outdoor spaces, including public parks, nature reserves, community gardens, footpaths, bridleways and cycle-paths.
- Play and recreation, including play areas, skateparks, multi use games areas, sports grounds, pavilions and changing rooms.
Constituted not-for-profit organisations can apply as long as their project is located within five miles of a Veolia Environmental Services facility. This could be a landfill site or a civic amenity site, or a transfer station or depot – as long as it is operated by Veolia.
The closing dates are:
- 30 November 2017 for projects taking place between 26 March 2018 and 25 June 2018.
- 1 March 2018 for projects taking place between 26 June 2018 and 23 September 2018.
To find out more click here; http://www.veoliatrust.org/funding/index.php?page=Our_Criteria_1