To be eligible for funding, all projects must help in one or more of the following areas:
- To prevent poverty
- To promote, maintain, improve and advance health.
- To advance citizenship or community development.
- To advance public participation in sport.
- To promote, improve and advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation.
- To promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
Grants between £0 – £2,000 (non-Charities) or £0 – £10,000 (Charities)
To view more click here; http://www.postcodetrust.org.uk/