The European Commission has issued a new call for proposals to implement the preparatory action ‘European Partnership on Sports’.
This call for proposals will support transnational projects put forward by public bodies or not-for-profit organisations in order to identify and test suitable networks and good practices in the field of sport. In particular, this call will focus on actions that:
- Strengthen good governance and dual careers in sport through support for the
- mobility of volunteers, coaches, managers and staff of non-profit sport organisations
- Protect athletes, especially the youngest, from health and safety hazards by
- improving training and competition conditions
- Promote traditional European sports and games.
- The total budget available for this call €2.65 million and the grant can cover up to 80% of the
- total eligible costs.
The closing date for applications is 19th July 2013.
To find out more click here; http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2013:120:SOM:EN:HTML